NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Financial Markets Compliance Sales Expert.
The Financial Markets Compliance Solution Sales Expert will possess an in-depth, comprehensive knowledge of the NICE Actimize Financial Markets Compliance solutions and acts as the leading Financial Markets Compliance business resource for the sales team
Providing expertise in all aspects of the solution sales cycle – sales planning, campaign planning, sales meetings, etc. The candidate is expected to be part of the sales force that will work with customer stakeholders such as Compliance Executives, in order to identify their needs and convey the NICE Actimize Financial Markets Compliance messages to them.
- Develop the Financial Markets Compliance business in the Americas
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop them with the sales force
- Work with sales VP to build sales strategy and campaigns
- Accompany and support the sales force during the sales process
- Identify indirect sales opportunities
- Track the health of the business
- Explain features and benefits of the NICE Actimize Financial Markets Compliance solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to business and management personnel
- Senior professional to own the Quota for FMC for the Americas and lead the sales team to execution.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions with particular skills in Financial Markets Compliance applications
- Engage with prospect organizations to position NICE Actimize Financial Markets Compliance solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Professional Services, Tech Team, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Ability to deliver against tight timelines and quarterly/annual quotas with Customer-Focused DNA
- Ability to manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts
- Generate short term results while maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Highly motivated and independent
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- High level of English,
- The Job requires up to 25% travel time