Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. This position monitors and maintains sales related data through both active modification and process improvements. The development and tracking of key performance indicators that will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision making. The Sales Operations Analyst provides overall support to the sales operations team.
The Sales Operations Analyst creates both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, and assess future needs and data integrity. He/she must utilize and develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency. As a Sales Operations Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Assist Sales Representatives gathering data, creating reports and dashboards.
- Create and distribute analytical reports including ad hoc and custom reports for sales.
- Manage lead assignment routing from marketing to the sales organization.
- Salesforce administration. ie: maintaining data integrity.
- Auditing contracts and verifying contract information is properly documented in Salesforce.com.
- Project Management for projects submitted or related to sales owned software.
- Create Sales Process documentation and improvement.
- Assist in data amendments and perform data clean up in Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years experience with data analysis and written analysis
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply a wide range of business skills and analysis to the function
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management.
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- Experience in a Sales / Marketing environment
- SaaS business experience
- B to B experience
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.