We are seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Sales Operations Analyst. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and a highly analytical, strategic thinker – a candidate with the ability to solve business problems of moderate scope and deliver insights that enable timely and effective operational decision-making.
- Metrics and reporting for all commercial related activity including Sales reporting, Performance to Quota, Opportunity Funnel Metrics, Forecasting, call activity, Distribution, and Sales Compensation
- Build and maintain Salesforce dashboards focused on Lead conversion, pipeline, bookings, risk, attrition, account performance, and team member performance.
- Review all the bookings for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings and revenue recognition guidelines. Review and update sales bookings reports to ensure revenue is assigned to the correct Product line and sales associate for accurate calculation of commissions
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze key operating, financial, and sales performance results – including in-depth analysis of revenue and bookings trends, sales team and product performance metrics, quarterly variances, and customer retention rates
- Support the company with end-of-quarter revenue effort by assisting in driving all sales orders and approvals through internal systems and processes to close deals and ensuring all necessary data and information is communicated.
- Analyze performance and productivity data and assist in preparing slides for QBR’s, or other Sales leadership presentations
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with various cross-functional leadership teams across the company
- Maintain flexible and “can-do” attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
Qualification required –
- 2-5 years of experience in related role
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets