As a Sales Ops Analyst at NICE, you're working on a small, but mighty team responsible for collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from various systems to inform our sales forecasts and budget for our award winning products.
You're team oriented - a strategic thinker and planner, able to improve internal processes and working practices between sales, presales, services, product, legal and finance to drive greater business agility.
The role is Excel-heavy, and ideally you'll have the ability to wow us with your v-lookup skills. Even better if you can recommend better tools or processes to help automate or bring more value.
Other Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate sales trends, records and performance against sales quotas in order to drive efficiency in our sales process and business operations
- Research and develop predictive analytics for continuous optimization of customer conversion rates based on structured and unstructured historical data and partner feeds
- Have a strong perspective on both the evolution and future direction of the technology industry as well as be a great communicator and innovator who is highly self-motivated.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Excel level: Expert
- Strong knowledge of SFDC
- 2-3+ years of experience in complicated analysis such as forecasting and regression
- Experience in driving a sales process for a technology company as well as proven ability in refining and improving the end to end sales process is a plus!