ABOUT NICE: NICE (NASDAQ:NICE) is a $1.5bn company with over 5,500 employees globally. Our solutions provide real-time interaction management, advanced analytics and employee engagement software to deliver faster, smarter and safer customer engagements, and to get major brands closer to their customers. NICE’s solutions help major brands to understand, predict and adapt to customers’ needs in real time so that they can create tailored experiences that go beyond what customers expect. SOLUTIONS: We enable companies around the globe create great customer experiences with our powerful portfolio of cloud-based and on-premise software. We’re creating tomorrow’s customer experiences today with our smart interactions applications using the industry’s greatest Analytics, Robotics and Customer Contact solutions. With over 10 years in the multi-tenant cloud environment, NICE is best placed to own this exciting and growing marketplace.
Due to hyper growth in our Customer Experience and Contact Center solutions sales organisation in Central Europe, we are looking to hire a talented Account Executive- DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
The Account Executive will be owning a defined territory (DACH) with the responsibility to generate new customers and nurture existing customers selling NICE Contact Center & Workforce Optimization (WFO) software solutions, ensuring we deliver value with the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
He/she will understand the business issues faced by your customers and helping them find solutions via our product set alongside our value realisation services.
Go-to-market approach will be high touch. Direct engagement with top accounts while working in parallel with our valued Business Partner Network and Systems Integrators. Building sales pipeline, create great customer references and close sales.
Skills & Experience
- At least 7+ years in a customer facing sales role, in selling enterprise software (On Premise and SaaS) solutions.
- Consistent and proven sales and business development track record with exceeding annual quotas of circa >$2M.
- Experienced in hunting new business.
- Experienced in working and selling to CxO level decision makers.
- Must bring a relevant and updated network of top German customers: IT, Contact Center, Procurement.
- Having previous/ current experience in selling Contact Center /WFO sales background within the DACH region will be a major advantage.
- Native German with fluent English.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience. Must have a professional outlook, great communication and presentation skills with a desire to succeed and progress. Comfortable with multi-million-dollar sales targets.
You must possess the desire to excel in customer satisfaction through new business sales.
You are a great relationship builder, able to demonstrate value to customers, partners and colleagues, the curiosity and analytical skills to understand why customers need our solutions and to build the value case in the customer’s terms.
Work effectively with internal teams of product sales, pre-sales and services colleagues to create great outcomes for our customers.
The role is based in our Frankfurt office and it would be beneficial for you reside in commutable distance to Frankfurt.
You must also hold a clean driving license to be able to travel by car and travel internationally as needed.
Via the NICE Career Site, LinkedIn, Xing or directly firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE is an Equal Opportunities Employer