About NICE Systems
NICE marries real-time interaction management, advanced analytics and employee engagement tools to deliver faster, smarter and safer customer engagements, and to get major brands closer to their customers. NICE’s solutions help major brands to understand, predict and adapt to customers’ needs in real time so that they can create tailored experiences that go beyond what customers expect.
Through capturing and analysing all interactions across the customer journey, NICE applies Big Data technology to identify valuable patterns, trends and Voice of the Customer insights. Then, by harnessing real-time capabilities to optimize processes and engage with customers in the moment, NICE enables major brands to quickly resolve issues, take advantage of sales opportunities, retain customers at risk and reduce operational costs.
NICE Systems is a global organisation, quoted on the NASDAQ (NICE), and has approximately $1billion in annual revenue. With almost 4,000 employees worldwide and approximately 500 in the UK & Ireland, NICE is well positioned to continue its growth in the marketplace for sophisticated software applications and services. Significant customers in the UK & Ireland include major brands in Telecommunications, Financial Services, Insurance, Utilities and Public Sector with thousands of users.
The NICE business in the UK & Ireland is growing based on an ongoing evolution from a technology to an applications business. Together with a large number of successful, referenceable customers, this growth is creating a new role for a Sales Executive. With responsibility for selling our integrated application solutions, from compliance based Interaction Management through to sophisticated hosted Customer Experience Analytics, the role will suit either an ambitious New Business salesperson or an experienced Sales Account Director from a multi-solution organisation.
Based in our London headquarters office at Blackfriars and reporting to the UK Sales Director, we are seeking a proven, quota-carrying Sales performer to help us expand our business in the UK & Ireland market. Carrying a Sales Quota of approximately $3m, the key responsibilities will include:
- With the support of the Marketing department, profiling the people and organisations in the Sales territory for opportunities to sell new solutions and to extend existing solutions
- To lead the virtual sales team (which may include Solutions Sales, Pre-Sales, Subject Matter Experts and Consultants) by setting, managing and executing tasks in the sales cycle
- To accurately forecast sales pipeline to the Sales Director and to create and maintain Account and Opportunity plans
- To own the NICE relationship with the customer, to build successful senior relationships based on mutual trust and value
- To lead and execute sales engagements based on strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- The successful candidate will be responsible for growth in existing accounts with a strong emphasis on selling new applications into existing and new Customers
- Leading sales with our Cloud solutions, offering customers quicker startup times and the benefits of the NICE Cloud
- To fully understand the Customers business strategy and to act as a Strategic Advisor to the Customer’s executives.
The successful candidate will be able to show
- Experience of sophisticated applications based value selling, creating, managing and executing sales opportunities in excess of $1m in either perpetual license value or in annual SaaS value
- Successful history of direct new business sales with a proven track record of sales quota over achievement and a strong reference base across prior customers and employers
- Experience of selling to and thereafter managing relationships with Tier one FTSE100, NYSE or NASDAQ listed customer organisations in one or more of the following market sectors – Financial Services, Telecommunications, Utilities, Insurance and/or Public sector
- A track record of successful executive relationship development brand management
- An innovative approach to creating new sales opportunities, with the vision to build and execute sales and account plans that lead sales deals in excess of $1m
- Management of virtual sales teams that may include internal Sales specialists and external consultancies
- An appreciation of the B2C and B2B marketplaces for one or more of the following software application categories - Contact Management, Hosting and SaaS, CRM, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Digital or Web based technologies, Contact centre and Employee engagement.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor, with a successful history of net direct new business sales and the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Experience in complex RFx processes and contract negotiations with fluency in the English language
- A ‘self-starter’ with customer focussed DNA, who has a team player mentality and is comfortable working in a start-up paced software company
- A full Driving License is required, with the ability to travel around the UK & Ireland as well as some overseas travel
- Ideally the candidate should be Degree (or equivalent) educated