Due to hyper growth in our Customer Experience and Contact Center solutions sales organisation in EMEA, we are looking to hire a talented Sales Executive (Contact Centres) UK/I region
Location: London, United Kingdom
The Sales Executive will be owning a defined territory (UK/I) with the responsibility to generate new customers and nurture existing customers selling NICE InContact Contact Center software solutions, ensuring we deliver value with the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
He/she will understand the business issues faced by your customers and helping them find solutions via our product set alongside our value realisation services.
Go-to-market approach will be high touch. Direct engagement with top accounts while working in parallel with our valued Business Partner Network and Systems Integrator. Building sales pipeline, create great customer references and close sales.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 7+ years in a customer facing sales role, in selling enterprise Contact Center software (SaaS) solutions.
- Consistent and proven sales and business development track record with exceeding annual quotas of circa $2M.
- Experienced in hunting new business.
- Experienced in working and selling to CxO level decision makers.
- Must bring a relevant and updated network of top UK customers that use Contact Center
- Having previous/ current experience in selling Contact Center sales background within the UK/I region will be a major advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience. Must have a professional outlook, great communication and presentation skills with a desire to succeed and progress. Comfortable with multi-million-dollar sales targets.
- You must possess the desire to excel in customer satisfaction through new business sales.
You are a great relationship builder, able to demonstrate value to customers, partners and colleagues, the curiosity and analytical skills to understand why customers need our solutions and to build the value case in the customer’s terms.
Work effectively with internal teams of product sales, pre-sales and services colleagues to create great outcomes for our customers.
The role is based in our London office and it would be beneficial for you reside in commutable distance to London.
You must also hold a clean driving license to be able to travel by car and travel internationally as needed.