Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The NICE inContact Sales Developer is responsible for generating new business opportunities and acting as a mentor for the new Sales Developers. Sales Developers utilize professional sales skills to investigate prospective clients’ company structure, industry positioning, and any other relevant information. This information is used to penetrate the company with the intent of securing an opportunity to pass to the sales team.
As a Sales Developer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Generate new business opportunities through lead follow-up and prospecting of potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Make calls from provided customer lists as well as maximizing efforts from inbound opportunities.
- Participate in other lead generation campaigns as defined by management.
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in the NICE inContact contact management software tools.
- Meet or exceed Lead Development quotas as defined by management.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current and future NICE inContact products and services offered.
- Interact as necessary with assigned territory sales team.
- Act as mentor and assist sales leadership as necessary for new Sales Developers.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years software or telecommunications sales experience required with demonstrated success in a quota-bearing environment.
- 6+ months lead generation, sales development, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent targeted questioning skills.
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior level executives.
- Self-discipline and responsible time management.
- Full-cycle sales process knowledge.
- Advanced computer usage skills including prior usage of a CRM tool.
- Ability to present NICE inContact products when necessary.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.