NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience
We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our Customer Engagement Solutions deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience and understand the voice of customers. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
The Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined sales territory. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. They are charged with effectively selling all of NICE’s mature products with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills. The account executive is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing NICE competitors from historically aligned companies.
Education:BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field. MBA is also required.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively.
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution.
- Develop account plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address specific needs of the account to present a highly differentiated portfolio based value proposition.
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE’s mature products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- When necessary engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in defining and implementing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Analyze customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Drive NICE response to customer’s key business problems to improve NICE position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships
- Position proposed solutions as deeply aligned with the customer’s strategy and direction.
- Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts.
- Provide personal and team expertise to customer executives as a trusted advisor while promoting long-term reliance on NICE
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts
- Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between NICE and the customer.
- Communicate information about internal NICE changes and actions while protecting customer from negative impact
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in NICE and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage NICE strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market. Engagement:
Externally with customers and decision makers as well as industry organizations and market trade organizations. Internally in tight collaboration with Account Executives, Portfolio Consultants, Marketing, Functional Consultants, Technical Engineers and Product Management.