This position can be worked remotely anywhere in the USA, but must work East Coast hours.
You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion and a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team. This position is best for a precise technical expert who can run compelling product demonstrations for C-suite audiences at our Enterprise clients. The role will work to understand the customer business and technical needs to develop working RPA solutions and lead proof-of-concept and design.
This role reports into an energetic Regional Vice President (RPA) looking to hire a leader who he can also help develop. He has a very direct but warm style, and emphasizes that “there are no stupid questions” and he’s happy to help anyone. He actively facilitates the collaborative team environment, where they regularly share best practices and help each other.
Experience that will best prepare you for success includes:
- Architecting solutions and pitches which showcase advantages in easily understood language
- Presenting in depth to senior business and technical audiences while maintaining focus on high level value proposition
- Working with Product teams to distill marketplace requirements into product enhancements
- Demonstrating technical aptitude, and experience or certifications in AWS, Azure, etc.
- Managing multiple complex opportunities simultaneously
TLC, “Me Time” and Other Benefits
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and a "pay for performance" compensation practice that means that if you hustle you can make it rain.
- Ongoing training, development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Regularly occurring contests with prizes such as 30 employees + guests winning trips to London, dozens of us flown to Paris, etc.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution because free money is the best money.
- Transparent culture with a “call it as it is” approach that values efficient, honest, results-oriented communication
- Stocked kitchen, game room with a fully loaded drink fridge, and other fun surprises throughout the office.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.