Main Responsibilities and Deliverables :
The Resource Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Completes resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain and keep database updated with qualification, skillsets, and experience of every resource in team.
- Provide up-to-date information on all resources, particularly availability.
- Ability to forecast the workload and take pro-active steps.
- Where immediate deployment is required, ensure that any risk is mitigated.
- Understand and resolve the resource requirement.
- Schedule periodic meeting with project managers to discuss future opportunities.
- Handle and resolve the schedule clashes and conflicts.
- Maintains resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring
- Align resources based on skill set, market and products, country, region, customer and recommend areas of development for the team
- Strong communication skills, ability to make herself/himself understood clearly, willing to listen to others.
- Strong sense of self responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Proven negotiations skills
- Provide regular and ad hoc management information and reports as required and availability.
- Recommend to management the educational programs beneficial for resource skill development by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends to cultivate the team for their career progression.
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
- Work closely with product managers and lead engineers to help remove roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Availability to work in 24X7 operational support model with 5 days working
Qualifications / Experience:
- Min of 4 years' experience with a systems integrator in a Resource Management role
- Relevant industry certifications – Prince2, CAPM, PMP – will be highly regarded.
- IT industry awareness – knowledge of basic networking, installation processes, security processes, office systems, operating systems, email, IT processes, ITIL, storage, back-up, databases, Microsoft (server, active directory, SQL)
- Experience driving and being accountable for successful project delivery within a matrix organization
- Stakeholder management
Mandatory Skills :
- Expert knowledge on resource planning/scheduling/tracking
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments and multi-national organizations
- Develops and maintains relationships both with customers and internal teams
- Ability to priorities tasks and work independently
- Well-developed negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Ability to work under pressure and able to calmly priorities conflicting demands
- Professional and able to handle discussions with senior, experienced professionals
- Good communication skills, aware of the importance of updating interested parties efficiently and effectively
- Understanding of an internal scheduling function is an advantage
- Good commercial sense and an understanding of the basic dynamics of sales, revenue, margins, costing.
- Self-starter, able to manage a changing workload
- Attention to details and able to manage data accurately
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Good Command of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Desirable Skills :
- Knowledge or Implementation Experience about NICE products, solutions and offering
- Good working knowledge of SDLC, AGILE or other software project management methodologies
- Working knowledge of basic software development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile/Scrum is Plus
- Microsoft Technologies – knowledge of basic networking, installation processes, operating systems
- Exposure to Contact center and/or Telephony Environment