As part of the Text Analytics research team you will deal with a diverse range of problems such as natural language processing, sentiment, clustering and word embedding.
You will be expected to provide insights to millions of users from real-life data made up mostly of automatic speech transcripts (ASR).
The work is both analytical and experimental in nature and includes prototyping of new algorithms, investigating data, and evaluating algorithm performance.
In this role you will cooperate with other researchers and product in identifying needs, defining the research topics and the desired outcomes as well as collaborate with and coach other researchers in the lab.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Advanced degree in computer science or related fields doing research in the fields of Machine Learning preferably in NLP
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in researching and implementing classic and/or deep learning algorithms
- Experience in one or more software languages such as Java, C# or most preferably Python
- Practical experience with machine learning and deep learning packages, such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Keras, spacy, etc.
- Experience working with real-life data and performing exploratory analysis
- Good knowledge of the field, being up to date on the state of the art
- Good analytical skills and original thinking
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead an applied research task from problem definition to delivery
- Fluent in English
- Team player
Extra points for
- Experience with visualization
- Linguistic background