The Renewal Account Manager will be accountable for assisting customers, Key Account Managers (KAM’s) and District Sales Managers (DSM’s) with contract renewals and renegotiations.
Specifically, this position is responsible for maintaining and growing revenue of existing customers and helping NICE inContact retain revenue through contract extensions and renegotiations. This will be completed by negotiating terms and pricing within the current customer base.
As a Renewal Account Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
• Maintain and grow revenue within existing NICE inContact customer base
• Achieve revenue goals through effect contract negotiations.
• Partner with KAM, DSM and Pricing desk to represent the best interest of NICE inContact revenue
• Provide KAMs and customers with support on non-quota / revenue impacting addendums
• This position will require travel for Sales Kick off and infrequent meetings
• Partner with Pricing desk to ensure healthy price points and extending contract duration
• Become intimately familiar with customer contracts and NICE inContact billing methods
• Partner with KAMs and customers to complete non-quota impacting addendums
• Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products and what strategy inContact should develop to counter
• Maintain a working knowledge of all other NICE inContact products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE inContact's resources
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities as represented during contract renewal and ensure KAM/Sales rep is immediately engaged with customer
• Partner with KAM/Sales Rep to offer consistent messaging to customer
• Measure success via tracking of client retention and revenue growth
• Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact
• Investigate areas of risk and prepare course of action / recommendations to minimize risk
• Creating and preparing documentation, reports, and tracking mechanisms to support contract management activities
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technologies or Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience required
• 4+ years applicable experience in the account management function in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery
• Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality
• Experience with SAAS billing models
• Demonstrated experience in a fast paced environment and meeting customer contract time lines
• Demonstrated experience working independently with little to no daily supervision
• Competency negotiating contracts
• Demonstrated negotiations proficiency, primarily to an installed base of customers
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.