You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
This role works remotely and travels as needed to clients in the continental United States.
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, 5 year stock growth of almost 300%, and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. The Regional Vice President (RVP) presides over the booking, revenue and operations of the sales team which covers Performance Management and Back Office Solutions.
More information about these solutions can be found by visiting:
As the team leader, the RVP manages to the goal of expanding the product saturation in the territory and driving new logos. This role manages 5 people who must execute as both hunters as well as subject matter experts in performance management and back office solutions. This role reports into a highly respected and experienced SVP, who has received 10 promotions over his 19 years at NICE, is exceptionally invested in his employees and the business, and communicates very directly to give everyone the ability to succeed if they are willing and able to rise to the challenge.
QUICK APPLY PROCESS
DONE IN 30 - 60 SECONDS
MOBILE DEVICE FRIENDLY
- Direct, clear, and honest communication approach that prioritizes the simplest route to the most profitable result.
- Extensive strategy development, process refinement, and deployment of the organizational sales strategy.
- Account planning with the sales executives, analyzing customer business, and positioning NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals (proactive value selling)
- Strategic and tactical guidance to address and resolve account challenges, working to support the sale beyond the ability of the sales representative while building the employee's future ability to solve similar challenges.
- Forecasting and presenting accurately to VP and C-level.
- Create and execute high revenue, multi-year business plans with the sales executives.
- Work highly cross-functionally to achieve business goals and quota.
- Ensure the proposed solutions capitalize on NICE strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in NICE and deliver promised results.
- Experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts. A minimum of 5 years of previous experience leading a technology sales team is preferred.
- Comprehensive leadership abilities around coaching employees and proactively managing performance as well as departmental development of objectives, goals and KPIs.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.