The Regional Vice President (RVP) of Strategic Accounts presides over the revenue and operations of a team of 5 sales executives. These 5 individual contributors are the first and primary customer point of contact selling into 1-2 of our largest enterprise clients. The RVP effectively manages this team to expand the product saturation in current clients, build the customer base in untapped markets and displace NICE competitors.
- Extensive strategic development and deployment of the organizational sales strategy as well as best practices methodologies that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider.
- Leverage sales and leadership experience to drive exceptional sales process and performance management within their department population.
- Provides results driven and thoughtful direction to sales individual contributors that improves sales skill sand drives quota attainment
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the NICE sales team, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution.
- Drive and develop account plans with the sales executives that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address and resolve account challenges outside the capacity of the sales executive
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE’s mature products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- When necessary engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in creating and executing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the sales executives and customers that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Drive the analysis of customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Create and execute high revenue, multi-year business plans with the sales executives.
- Communicate information about internal NICE changes and actions while protecting customer from negative impact
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in NICE and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage NICE strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience leading a software or technology sales team. At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Comprehensive leadership abilities around coaching employees and proactively managing performance as well as departmental development of objectives, goals and KPIs.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.