- The ideal candidate will have keen interest in recruiting and have at least 1+ years’ experience as a recruiting coordinator/sourcer.
- Timely scheduling interviews and assist with candidate travel arrangements
- Manage and administer our ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Create reports (time to hire, source mix, etc.)
- Proactively build community relationships and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Partner with the recruiters and other resources to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates a world class candidate experience.
- Actively participating in social networking (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist and provide market intelligence through building relationships and leveraging networks
- Builds and maintains credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to successfully work as a team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a high volume administrative or recruiting environment.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint) a must
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Experience using an applicant tracking system or database software a must
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Physical Demands: N/A.
Work environment: Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge business solutions for our customers. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.