RVP Sales (GovEd)
Location: Washington D.C.
This position can be worked remotely in the D.C. area or Eastern US.
The RVP Sales leads a defined sales territory effort to meet the Enterprise sales goals. These goals include revenue, hiring and managed growth from the sales team. This position also develops new sales strategies and teaches the sales team to implement. The RVP Sales is responsible for the corporate sales team within inContact and will manage the Enterprise sales team to specific performance targets, exceeding quotas and delivering appropriate quantities of new deals. As an RVP Sales, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Support Senior Vice President of Sales by achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Recruit, Select and Train inside/outside sales talent.
- Sales Forecasting.
- Negotiate profitable contracts, terms and conditions.
- Develop unified messaging with lead generation team.
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns.
- Manage/overcome prospect objections.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of inContact product lines.
- Create new revenue opportunities with focus on driving business to close in new and existing accounts.
- Train sales team on managing complex sales cycles.
- Build collaborative corporate and field teams with strategies for sales execution.
- Assist with sale and closure of national house accounts.
- Develop, Coach, Mentor Sales Leadership team.
- Travel 50%+ via air, car, rail, etc.
- Maintains a home office setting if residing outside of the SLC, UT region in compliance with inContact guidelines.
- Maintains valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance and registration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred.
- 5+ Years sales management
- 12+ years combined sales experience
- Demonstrated achievement in managing competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Demonstrated achievement in creating, building and leading a successful sales team.
- Comfortable and successful in a fast paced, growth oriented company.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proved history of exceeding quotas.
- Experience selling large complex deals.
- Experience growing partner channels.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- SAAS selling experience.
- Experience selling to Government
- Background in selling a customer experience (CX) solution.
inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.