RTI Implementation Engineer
Works with the Business Analyst to build, test and deploy the NICE solution to our customers.
A highly visible position, this role is best suited to an individual who is interested in growing their career in technical business management.
Must have a broad skill set, be focused and able to work independently. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Able to translate a business request into a technical design requirement.
- Familiar with business rules and Boolean logic.
- Builds the user interface functionality of the technical requirements document.
- Executes testing, QA and production roll out of project enhancements.
- Assists in monitoring end users during roll out of solution.
- Advocates project changes based on observation of end user environment, to gain end user adoption of solution.
- Is the IT point of contact for concerns relating to the solution.
- Able to review and analyze reports from significant data.
- Documents the work in a structured manner.
- RPA implementation.
Working knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language, such as C#/C++, Java
Other Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of:
- Information Architecture
- Graphic Design
- HTML coding and web development, Java Script.
- Experience with a call center environment and technology including CRM systems, diallers, CTI, terminal emulators.
- SQL basics.
- Experience of web services on client side (invoking).
- Some familiarity with BI software and setting up reports from BI tools.
- Problem solving – comfortable with uncertainty and ability to think on your feet
- Organized thinking and planning.
- Keen observation skills
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Inherently curious and interested in growing own knowledge set