We are looking for an inspirational leader to lead an R&D group, manage large group of multi discipline engineers, provide vision and direction, overall responsibility for all engineering processes and best practices aligned with Agile-Scrum methodology, ensure people skills and motivations.
The role will include being a part of the MCR R&D management team, managing the architecture, design, development, quality and delivery of the group, participate in product roadmap definitions, strategy, plan releases and leading the execution. Responsibilities:
- Manage groups of R&D multidisciplinary scrum team(s).
- People manager of Group Leaders, Architects
- Responsible and oversee your product area domain technology and integrations, including governance, technical skills in place, best practices
- Responsible for the competence delivery of your technical product area domain, including the necessary integrations
- Ensure stable R&D multidisciplinary scrum teams within your domain
- Build a long term roadmap and short term plans towards product delivery. Work in close collaboration with respected Product Group(s)
- Build thought leadership and awareness working closely with all respected Product Groups
- Strong relationship and team management with colleagues, customers, sales, regions, partners, services and product groups.
- Drive continuous improvement within your and dependent domains
- Responsible to grow people career within the organization
- Take over and manage cross technical activities and projects
- At least10 years of experience in R&D with at least 4 years in a development managerial position in a relevant domain.
- Previous experience in leading an Agile teams
- Experience with Java, C++, C#, Windows
- Proven experience in hiring and building multidisciplinary agile scrum teams
- Evidence of visionary and decisive leadership with the ability to inspire staff and others across the organization to explore and adopt new operating procedures in support of effective and efficient resource management
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, people coaching, communication and change management skills
- Result driven
- Inspire people for innovation
- Excellent English
- Natural leader. Leading by example
- Excellent interface management with peers, subordinates and managers and senior management
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with customers and peers abroad
- Independent, flexible, autodidact
- Ability to perform under pressure and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly motivated, assertive
- Result driven