We are looking for an inspirational leader to lead the APA (Advanced Process Automation https://www.nice.com/websites/rpa/) R&D group of about 100 engineers, in multi locations teams of multi discipline engineers. Provide vision and direction, overall responsibility for all engineering processes and best practices aligned with Agile-Scrum methodology, ensure people skills and motivations. The role will include managing the architecture, design, development, quality and delivery of the APA Product, participate in product roadmap definitions, strategy, plan releases and leading the execution.
- Manage groups of R&D multidisciplinary scrum team(s).
- People manager of Group Leaders, Architects.
- Responsible and oversee your product area domain technology and integrations, including governance, technical skills in place, best practices
- Responsible for the competence delivery of your technical product area domain, including the necessary integrations
- Ensure stable R&D multidisciplinary scrum teams within your domain.
- Build a long-term roadmap and short-term plans towards product delivery. Work in close collaboration with respected Product Group(s)
- Build thought leadership and awareness working closely with all respected Product Groups
- Strong relationship and team management with colleagues, customers, sales, regions, partners, services and product groups.
- Drive continuous improvement within your and dependent domains
- Responsible to grow people career within the organization
- Take over and manage cross technical activities and projects
- Responsible and initiate cross unit or cross PTU (Product Technology Unit) initiatives.
- At least 10 years of experience in R&D, with at least 4 years in a development managerial position in a relevant domain.
- Previous experience in leading an Agile team
- Experience with Java, C++, C#, Windows
- Confidence to contribute to Technical design discussions. Be prepared to question and probe technical and product decisions.
- Present clearly and contribute to senior management discussion, .
- Proven experience in hiring and building multidisciplinary agile scrum teams
- Evidence of visionary and decisive leadership with the ability to inspire staff and others across the organization to explore and adopt new operating procedures in support of effective and efficient resource management.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, people coaching, communication and change management skills.
- Concentrate on details and drive for results with a can do approach.
- Inspire people for innovation
- Excellent English.
- Natural leader. Leading by example
- Excellent interface management with peers, subordinates and managers and senior management
- Ability to communicate fluently with customers and peers abroad
- Independent, flexible, autodidact
- Ability to perform under pressure and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly motivated, assertive