As part of the DevOps Core development team, we are looking for talented and innovative DevOps professional to take part in building a product that will revolutionize the financial crime detection industry.The development will be done in an agile team working independently and delivering frequently. The DevOps engineer will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and be part of the cloud revolution we do in the crime detection industry.
• Develop, support and improve continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing and release management pipelines
• Continuously improve the stability and speed of our CI and CD pipelines.
• Develop enablers and tools that provide the flexibility to allow a smooth and efficient development lifecycle
•Manage the runtime of test and dev cloud environments
• Maintaining the central ALM Infrastructure.
• 2+ years of Linux skills• Experience with build/release and pipeline orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven.• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with AWS development and solution architecture• Experience with virtualization tools such as Vagrant, VMware, OpenStack, etc.
• Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, etc.
• Experience with Docker Image creation and orchestration - advantage.• Passion for new technologies.
• Team player and excellent personal skills.