Wanted at NICE Systems R&D Center in Alkmaar, The Netherlands:
Testers and Quality Assurance Engineers who want to join up for an inspiring challenge!
What makes NICE different?
Quality Assurance at NICE what does that mean? More specifically what does it mean for you? So …… you are considering your next career move and don’t want to test yet another app or website? Then this might be something for you!
In one sentence: Commitment to Quality and Innovation in a dynamic thriving environment.
The key to our success is our diverse international team of highly skilled technical engineers, small enough to allow everybody’s contribution to make impact. Big in impact … as we deploy our software all over the world at the biggest financial fortune 500!
Currently around 95% of the biggest banks in the world use a NICE created industry standard capturing solution: NICE Trading Recording (NTR). An enterprise-level product, to help them fight fraudulent behaviour, mitigate compliance risks and prevent insider trading.
NICE Trading Recording (NTR) allows customers to capture sensitive communication surrounding trading agreements by interfacing with all industry leading PBX vendors and handling retention and litigation life-cycle management of this crucial data. On top of this solid foundation we provide tools for analytics and transcription, scenarios for automated testing of phones and their larger brethren Turrets.
Of course, being a market leader never comes easy and staying at the top means we have to keep on innovating! On a daily basis, we are developing new solutions that help our customers meet the ever-changing demands placed on modern day trading (systems?).
Due to the high demands placed on data reliability and up-time NTR systems are often deployed in multiple data centres with complex infrastructure and significant challenges to maintenance and upgrades.
In a world that rapidly moves towards Cloud, Microservices and Security-by-design, we are now set out to transform NTR into a product that leverages this new technology, brings new exiting features and scalable infrastructure to our customers. And all of it needs to be integrated, performant, secure, resilient, scalable and reliable.
That is what Quality Assurance at NICE is about!
Still want to know more about us and our products?
Be sure to checkout
So… what are we really looking for?
We are looking for a professional experienced Agile Test Engineer with a strong background in testing both back-end and front-end systems.
Skills we value highly in our testers are:
- Executing risk assessments, defining test data and scoping a high-level test approach is something you are extremely comfortable with
- You can also track risks across multiple technical streams / stories and create effective test cases mitigating them
- Quickly setting up complex test environments is a challenge you embrace
- You can create automated scripts and (preferably) frameworks or are able to convince us you can pick up challenges such as the above tasks quickly
- Equally important you can make effective judgements on when automation will be beneficial both short and long term
- Be part of a cross functional Scrum team that develops and supports the product. You will be working hand in hand with the other R&D people.
- Be involved in new features development; provide inputs to POs and Developers on the correct behaviour of the system(s?).
- Own the quality of your product taking full responsibility of all functional but also non-functional aspects like performance, stability, security and maintainability.
- Extend test coverage with automated scenarios and find new and innovative ways to automate new features.
- Around 5-9 years of experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications.
- Geek Minded and eager to learn about new technologies
- Previous experience in defining and executing complex E2E test scenarios
- Experienced in exploratory testing and Risk Based Testing
- Detail-oriented bug hunter and able to capture the essence of the issue
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken required
- The right Agile mindset with a balanced mix of flexibility and structure.
Please note that only applicants that are eligible to work in the European Union |(EU) will be considered only!How to apply:
- As test automation is a growing focus area for our organization knowledge of C# and/or MS PowerShell scripting is a big advantage (alternatively general test automation experience is a plus)
- Good working knowledge of VMware virtual systems and administration level skills on MS Windows (W2K12 and higher)
- Knowledge of Index technologies such as Elastic Search or Attivio is an advantage
- ISTQB/ISEB/TMap certified and able to apply this in a Scrum environment
- Experience in a DevOps environment is a plus
Via the NICE Career site or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No agencies please