QA Engineer I
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
The QA Engineer I is responsible for evaluating the overall quality of our products by developing test plans and scripts to validate product functionality and performance. As an integral contributor to our Agile development teams, the QA Engineer I designs and executes both manual and automated test cases to ensure the highest level of quality and timely deliveries to the inContact platform. As a QA Engineer I a typical day might include the following:
To land this gig you'll need:
- Be passionate about quality and driven to accomplish the company's goals.
- Develop and execute a complete test strategy for assigned products and features
- Design, execute and maintain test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stake holders
- Follow and execute on team-specified "done" criteria for testing features
- Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated
- Interact closely with developers offering suggestions and ideas for improving the quality of products
- Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Pro-active investigation/verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests
- Create automated testing scripts as required
- Create QA tasks and monitor individual burn-downs to ensure completion
- Identify log, track and report bugs to QA management and development team
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of QA practices and policies
- 1-2 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience with testing tools
- Experience writing SQL statements
- Ability to script automated tests
- Thorough understanding of the following types of testing: Functional, Usability, Load, Stress, Integration, Data validation, Performance, Automated testing and Regression
- Possess strong communication skills
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Experience with Telecommunications
- Experience with VoIP Technology
- Ability to work independently and self-manage projects
- 1+ year programming or scripting experience
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to
provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the
world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel
Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation.
NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises
enterprise software solutions.