Title: QA & Automation Engineer
Serve as one of our QAs and Automation engineer, performing manual testing and building automation tests for both front-end UI aspects, backend services and databases, testing all the aspect of a distributed system.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Be part of a cross functional Scrum team that develops and supports the product. You will be working hand in hand with the other R&D functions.
- Run manual tests and build automation test suits for regression and new features. Testing UI components, checking data in databases, automating deployment and data generation.
- Be involved in new features development, provide inputs to POs and Developers on the correct behavior of the system.
- Install and Configure testing systems with latest deliveries for testing.
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
Qualifications / Education:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent from a reputed institute
- 3+ years of experience in IT as Developer, Automation engineer or QA
- 1+ years of experience in Automation testing.
- 1+ years of experience in UI automation testing.
- 1+ years of experience in Web Services automation testing.
- Experience in writing build scripts and packages of software.
- Hands on coding experience in any software development or scripting language.
- Experienced working with Databases, writing SQL queries for data validation.
- Experienced with defect management and tracking tools, preferably TFS.
- Experienced with installing software builds
- Experienced working on Windows
- Excellent communication skills, very good English
- Experience working in Agile
- A team player