NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative transactional risk solutions to the financial market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a motivated, seasoned, hand-on Program Manager with a successful track record of implementing analytical applications within the financial industry domain.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Three main areas
- Demand vs Capacity Resource planning
- Coordinate with various stakeholders (internal and external) to be able to accurately forecast demand and manage capacity planning.
- Act as a key advisor to Analytics Services Management team on various aspects of capacity planning.
- Develop and Instill best practices within the team.
- Create and Manage an operating framework for analytics services team.
- Create and own the playbook for Analytics Services projects.
- Create detailed documentation, checklists & templates for projects teams to use.
- Work closely with PS program management office and derive inherit their best practices into the analytics services framework.
- Managing time reporting & tracking actuals vs planned.
- Close overlap with operations team to get status updates and enabling status reporting.
- Analysis of project performance like what tasks are consuming most of the resources, what should be focused first and what can be done better etc.
- Understanding and advising on how to improve the quality of the projects.
Qualifications / Education:
- MBA or equivalent degree from a reputed institute/university.
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent certification is desired.
- 7 to 10 years of work experience in a Project / Program Manager role.
- Very good verbal and written English skills.