*** This position can be based out of Chicago, IL or Minneapolis, MN
The Project Manager will be part of Mattersight’s Implementation Services organization, responsible for leading and managing complex customer facing projects through the entire project lifecycle. Mattersight’s project delivery methodology emphasizes the customer experience and satisfaction while focusing on high quality and timely delivery.
This role demands effective communication with customers and internal stakeholders across multiple concurrent projects. Project Managers must be highly organized, articulate, detail-orientated, and able to lead effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead and manage multiple complex customer facing software delivery projects from initiation through closure.
• Take full ownership and accountability for project planning, resource management, scope and budget management to deliver profitable projects on time.
• Manage project scope, schedule, risks and issues to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
• Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders with an emphasis on customer satisfaction - Act as the primary point of contact for customers and partners.
• Provide regular updates on internal project management IT systems, use of project management tools and manage project related revenue together with revenue recognition forecast.
• Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery - Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management processes and tools.
• Analyze and troubleshoot technical product and client-specific issues.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing complex cross-functional projects using established project management disciplines and methodologies.
• Must have customer-management experience with focus on stakeholder management – Ability to build and forge strong relationships with customers while understanding their business objectives.
• Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varied complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
• Presentation skills – Able to prepare and present projects in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to drive customers and internal resources through challenges and delays with minimal escalations.
NICE TO HAVES
• PMP certification
• CSM certification
• A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
• Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or software
• Experience managing telecom integrations projects
• Creative problem solving ability and comfort with ambiguity
Candidate must be able to pass a thorough background check (including but not limited to criminal check, drug screening, education, employment verification, credit check and MVR)
WHO IS NICE-MATTERSIGHT
Have you ever spoken with someone and felt as though you just clicked? The magical feeling you get is the result of a personality connection. NICE-Mattersight creates that feeling every day, in call centers and companies around the world, through a unique suite of enterprise software solutions.
We have analyzed over a billion interactions for leading healthcare, travel and hospitality, financial, insurance, tech, telecom, utilities and other clients, and built more than 10 million (and counting) behavioral algorithms that leverage a world-renowned personality model. The resulting products help employees and customers have smoother, faster, more productive conversations with each other—in short, better chemistry.