Program manager- NICE Actimize
Driving and leading an E2E program for delivering NICE Actimize solutions.
Responsible for organization activities from roadmap initiation, scoping and planning till delivery and deployment.
The program manager represents the product house needs – bridging between the product and the R&D organization, aligned with PS and Sales.
He is the owner of the program plan, working with multiple, global stakeholders, to ensure organization release readiness.
In your job as program manager you will work with the development and product teams to build and manage the product work plan, deliverables and timetable as part of the release lifecycle and gating process.
The program manager will track the program progress, both short and long term, identify and mitigate risks, collect and analyze data, control timeline and resource allocation for smooth program execution.
Qualifications / Education:
• BSC in Industrial engineering degree or sim
• Experience as a senior Program/Project Manager in large technology Software development organizations.
• Familiar with project management methodologies and Agile methodologies
• Experience with leading software development processes and terminology
• Excellent English (verbal & written)
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills