This role is an individual contributor role, providing insights to the support management on the Key Metrics of Support Work at all levels [L1/L2/L3]. It requires excellent liaising skills working with development team, product management team and the support management to meet the SLA’s. You should have minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer support or technical support or SaaS support or Product support with 3 years of exposure to Program Management in any IT or Software business.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or MBA
- 3+ years of Program Management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Customer Support / Technical Support /SaaS support / Product support.
- Excellent knowledge of Support Process and terminologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Support metrics & KPI.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Experience and good understanding of Database / SQL / ETL concepts / Application server.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office / MS Power point & MS Excel.
- Excellent team player and ability to work under tight timelines.
- Program management certifications or Project management certifications.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage a business or process.