Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Installation and integration of NICE software solutions at customer's site, while following defined methodology, processes, system requirements and customer specific needs.
- Work directly with the project manager to assist with any technical questions regarding the solution from the kick-off of the project until turnover of the delivered solution to our support center.
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
- Ability to remotely implement Nice solutions efficiently with quality and care from a home office environment.
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Assist customers and their vendors with configuration requirements for all Nice Integration points in their environment.
- Provide technical expertise of the entire Nice product suite, implementation methodology and/or related technology.
- Provide advanced expertise in Nice Systems WFM & EEM solutions
- Conduct systems testing for performance and reliability.
- Report issues found during implementation and engage support teams for assistance as well as escalate to higher tiers and management as appropriate.
- Communication with R&D about customer technical feedback on implementation of product related enhancements and fixes.
- Document and communicate issue resolution and lessons learned.
- Document and add Symptoms and Resolutions to the Nice Knowledge Base.
- Assist client's Administrators with questions and problems associated with the configuration, administration, and management of users in the NICE system.
- Provide basic application training and support the client's Engineers on the NICE applications as required.
- Document and maintain NICE system specifications (Site Documentation) across all sites.
- Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the client's environment and infrastructure.
- Perform NICE system maintenance across all sites as required.
- The PSE is expected to manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- The PSE must maintain technical ownership of the project from start to finish.
- Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
- Participate in training classes, or special projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical degree preferred.
- IEX / NICE WFM Product Certifications a plus or experience with competitive solutions
- CCNA and MCSE certifications are a plus.
- HP, Dell, VMWare and Citrix certifications are a plus.
Technical Skills: Must have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience with 3 of the 5 following technical areas.
Nice Solutions / Desired / Plus
- Experience with the Installation and Integration of Nice WFM solutions into Customer Environments
- Experience with IEX/NICE Advanced Solutions – Forecasting/Scheduling, LDAP, SSO, ACD Integrations, DB migrations, Smart Sync, Disaster Recovery or HA solutions.
- Microsoft Server Installation and Configuration – IIS
- RedHat Server Installation and Configuration - Apache
- Microsoft Security – Active Directory, Security Policies, Hardening, Encryption
- Server Hardware – HP, Dell, IBM
- Virtual Servers - VMWare – ESX, VSX Clusters, VMotion
- Citrix Servers – Configuration and Optimization
- Microsoft SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Oracle Installation / Configuration
- Maintenance – Backups and Recovery, Security
- Scripting – Basic Query and Update knowledge
- Network Principles – 7 Layer OSI Model, TCP, UDP
- Network Devices – NICs, Switches, Routers, MPLS
- Troubleshooting – Sniffers and various other Network Testing and Analysis tools
- Telephony Experience - PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco
- VoIP Experience – Avaya, Cisco, Nortel