NICE Actimize, an established market leader is currently seeking a motivated, hand-on Product Portfolio Manager to lead and accelerate initiatives within the Product function and across the organization. To maintain our market leadership in financial crime and compliance, it is vital to attract passionate individuals - individuals who possess an entrepreneurial spirit, can do attitude and are driven to solve business problems.
- Have a passion for process and helping product teams achieve their goals to successfully launch new products and help manage their lifecycle.
- Are comfortable leading cross-functional teams to a successful outcome
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy taking on new initiatives
- Operate independently with a minimum level of supervision
- Are analytical, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Have a “roll-up-your sleeves” mentality and are open to highlighting what could be improved and offer practical solutions.
- Are a team player and have outstanding communication skills
- Refine current product and operational processes plus craft and institute new ones based on business needs and organizational scale objectives
- Project & Program manage cross functional initiatives
- Analyze financial and operational data to provide insights to the product leaders and help drive data driven decision making
- Work well in fast-paced environment that thinks like a start-up but flawlessly executes at enterprise scale
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic consulting, business operations, product or project management role preferably in a software company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business; MBA preferred but not required.
- Understanding of Software Product Lifecycle and stages.
- Combined experience of working in startups and large companies, preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers at all levels of a large organization
- Some international travel required
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.