Product Marketing - Temporary Position 7-8 months
This position is focused around recording and cloud solutions for customer care\services organizations. Past experience should ideally include product marketing positions for contact center applications, platform providers or BI companies and/or positions as a marketing strategist.
The ideal candidate will have a natural tendency for translating technology to marketing and combining insights from the market, customers & the NICE product portfolio to help create and market recording solutions.
Requirements & Background
- Compose product marketing content (presentations, brochure, whitepaper, newsletters, webinars, social posts, etc.) for recording solutions
- Drive Go-to-market activities including thought leadership, market analysis, messaging, and packaging around recording solutions
- Analyze and report on market trends and competitive landscape
- Work across functions (field, product management, alliances, marketing) to help define creative solutions and help align IT & business messaging
- Sales Training – educating and motivating the field
- Drive partner enablement programs and tactical executions
- Collaboration with Product Management on product strategy, product roadmap and product go to market
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing and/or enterprise software marketing positions
- Outstanding writing and editing skills and strong presentation skills
- Can-do approach, team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative with analytical skills
- Technical enough to interact with technical marketing and product management and translate product functionality into business value proposition
- English – mother tongue level
- A team player able to cooperate with colleagues with mixed backgrounds.
- Experience in the customer services domain – advantage