You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
NICE Ltd (NASDAQ:NICE) is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion and almost 300% stock growth over the past 5 years. We’re the market leader in trade, communications and holistic surveillance applications for institutional trading, wealth management and buy side firms. We protect people’s money, ensure safety and security, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and increase operational efficiency by operationalizing data and utilizing automation, AI, robotics, and robust analytics to provide the industry’s top-ranked solutions. Nobody is anywhere close to us (google us!).
Our Compliance Line of Business (LoB) is seeking a talented Product Manager to drive new software solutions into the financial compliance market, to the largest financial firms around the globe. This role is responsible for managing our innovative Communication Surveillance product line, which is currently targeted at the financial services and banking industry. NICE offers a complete solution that facilitates rigorous recording and monitoring of regulated users communication activities, which is key to a firm ability to meet the stringent regulatory demands and achieve an operating environment that protects customers and the firm reputation.
You will proactively work with customers and prospects to incorporate product feedback with your in-depth knowledge of the changing compliance industry and technology trends. You will ensure our solutions and products exceed the needs of our customers and remain the most innovative in the industry. Further, you will collaborate with multiple global teams at NICE to ensure our customers are aware of, and trained on new products and product enhancements. You will need to analyze the market and keep your competitive knowledge up-to date. Last but not least, you are a team player that will work in a global virtual team.
- Collaboratively define product strategy through understanding the market (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries and solution areas)
- Own the product roadmap for the Communication Surveillance solutions
- Create new solutions and extend existing software solutions to help customers meet regulatory requirements while reducing costs of surveillance versus traditional methods
- Drive the product management process from initial market problem definition, through to product requirements, pricing, product development, positioning, product evolution and on-going product maintenance
- Build strong relationships and indirectly manage teams in a highly-matrixed environment with customers, sales, regions, partners, services and product development groups
- Identify market requirements from multiple sources (e.g. research, usability, customer feedback, partner data, competitive assessment) and communicate requirements to product development
- Collaborate with R&D on delivery of the product backlog with high quality taking time to market into mind
- Educate and enable the customer facing organizations to ensure successful go-to-market
- Support sales and services in customer engagements—capturing the voice of the customer and bringing it back to the product and R&D teams
- Build the business case for product investments driven by market requirements, competitive landscape and company strategy. Integrate product innovation into the fabric of the organization
- Manage partner activities for OEM products including build/buy assessment, pricing, technical integration specifics, ongoing roadmap planning
- Accelerate NICE’s effort to deliver solutions via the cloud
- Experience in enterprise and/or SaaS software product management, ideally working with complex enterprise solutions.
- Previous experience in communications, compliance or trade technology solutions is a significant plus. Cloud technology, telecommunications, voice recording, and trader voice industry experience is all helpful.
- Experience working with geographically distributed product management and development teams
- Masterful ability to prioritize long (and growing) lists of demands
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation communication skills and ability to confidently and clearly communicate to both internal and external audiences
- Strong team player who is easy to partner with across functions, cultures and geographies
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience working in a fast-paced, complex global environment
- Experience using agile product development methodologies
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, such as fully paid getaways, concerts, etc.
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Stocked kitchen, game room with a fully loaded drink fridge, and other fun surprises throughout the office.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.