NICE Robotic Automation Line of Business is a unique workplace where innovation is key. We work with small motivated teams on modern, scalable and user friendly solutions and innovative software products. One of these solutions is NICE new Automation Studio. Automation Studio, with its next generation user interface and built in AI based guidance, enables less technical users to develop process automations, giving organizations the agility to extend automation design to more business users.
For the team developing this exciting suite of RPA solutions we are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic and skilled people. Working in a Scrum-based development model, we are currently recruiting a skilled Product Manager with the right critical attitude.
- The Product Manager is charged with a product line contribution as “a business unit”, this extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, sales/marketing initiatives, and other client commitments of the assigned NICE RPA products
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure on time deliveries of product releases
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Work with marketing teams and create marketing material. e.g., white papers, customer presentations, sales training presentations, videos, webinars, solution brochures, solution guides.
- Act as the subject matter expert of the product area and market internally (R&D, Engineering, Sales, Pre-sales, and Post-sales) as well as externally (business partners, Customers).
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Liaise with other NICE teams on product integrations
- Research, gather, and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases
- Support project implementations and sales teams as subject matter expert for the RPA space and the assigned products, including technical product expertise
- Analyze market trends and closely monitor competitive trends
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science or Engineering – Must
- MBA – advantage
- 5+ years of software product management experience with 3+ of experience in a Product Owner role
- 5+ years of experience working on UX or UI features on a professional software team
- Cognitive / artificial intelligence / Machine Learning industry subject matter expert – Advantage
- Familiarity with AWS tools – Advantage
- Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation Market – Advantage
- Influencing and making decisions that are global in nature and span multiple stakeholders
- Performing business and technology analyses, based on product needs and industry trends.
- Developing concepts into business requirements.
- Working in and providing leadership in a cross-functional team environment.
- communicating effectively at all levels, from executive management to individual contributor
- working successfully with clients and business partners directly
- solving problems in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Juggling multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to customer and non-customer sites globally (25%)
- Knowledge of enterprise software trends and technologies Business orientation