The Product Owner will be prat of the ActimizeWatch team. ActimizeWatch is a managed analytics service for NICE Actimize on premise and hosted solutions.
The service monitors financial institutions’ incoming data to assess changes in analytics performance and provide data driven insights, as well as analytics artefacts. Such artefacts may include updated model configuration, machine learning based models as well as expert features and rules.
The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the R&D Agile team responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
The role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working closely with Product Management (PM) to prepare the content and plan for next releases. This role will require the following activities:
- Defining detailed product requirements and user stories in alignment with PM requirements
- Working with R&D to assure delivery of the right features
- Coordinating between multiple development teams
- Working with architects, R&D, Data Scientists and QA resources to understand HL design, cross interfaces impact & architectural or non-functional features and prepare for next development iterations
- Ensuring that the right technology as defined by CTO/Architect is in use
- Defining and contributing to product roadmap, including backlog grooming exercises
- Tracking cloud-based products’ health and operations as well as prioritizing defect remediation
- Facilitating internal product demos and assisting stakeholders in demo activity
- Taking decisions on prioritization of user stories and establish acceptance criteria.
- Supporting the PM in development of use cases for technical users (e.g., non-functional requirements, serviceability etc.)
- Full accountability for Product deliveries according to acceptance criteria within area of responsibility including documentation of new features and operational guidelines
- Providing support to Data Scientists, Customer Support, Professional Services and Technical Presales teams for Product issues
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Cloud Delivery (SaaS) – strong advantage
- Experience working with Large Scale Software Systems
- Experience working in a Global Company
- Vast experience with creating specifications (specifically the ability to understand business requirements) and delivering them to software teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Excellent business and technical writing skills (English)
- Creative, dynamic, hard worker, assertive, energetic
Other preferred skills
- Experience with Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics – strong advantage
- Knowledge of SQL and data analysis experience
- Experience with Big Data Applications
- Strong experience in Project Management
- Experience in financial risk and compliance
- Background in Agile Development Methodologies, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature Prioritization while defining product specifications.