NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Product Manager to define and bring to market data solutions for financial crime management.. This product manager would be responsible for the formation and execution of strategy around value-added data solutions, leveraging the Actimize data footprint, that aligns with the overall objectives of the product portfolio and helps to deliver value to customers across a variety of Financial Crime and Compliance initiatives. This role will be responsible for defining Actimize’s growth as a provider of data and of entity financial crime risk scores based on our consortium of financial institutions. The role will define our first such data solutions to take to market. This product manager will work with all NICE Actimize lines of business to go from vision to delivery while maintaining a focus on a profitable data solutions business model.
- Define, validate and take to market data solutions for financial institutions, leveraging Actimize’s data footprint and advanced analytics
- Strategy and planning to support business growth and market leadership through understanding the market (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries and solution areas)
- Product strategy, roadmap and requirements for building market leading products
- Determine best approach to regional PII and data sharing challenges
- Help define and execution on a partner strategy for enriching our financial crime solutions with 3rd party data solutions go-to-market strategy and execution including packaging, pricing, positioning, marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership through constant engagement with the market and the client community
- Strong relationship and management skills in a highly-matrixed environment with customers, sales, regions, partners, services and product groups.
- Experience in product management mandatory
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills mandatory
- Experience in public speaking
- Experience in cloud/SaaS
- Experience in data and advanced analytics
- Learning agility
- Experience in blockchain nice to have
- Experience in financial services nice to have
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% to customer sites
- Some international travel may be required
NICE Actimize offers a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefits package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, life, disability, transit checks, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).