The Presales SE is an integral part of the CJS Sales team, engaged in understanding client business requirements and creation of comprehensive functional demonstrations. The SE’s objective is to establish the superiority and applicability of NICE CJS as the best solution for the client’s business needs. The SE works with multiple organizations internally, such as sales, customer success and the product organization, and acts as the presales trusted advisor to clients and prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide deep functional expertise to support the sales account executive throughout the sales process
- Conduct client discovery, to understand the client’s business objectives, alongside industry trends and best practices, and how they connect to NICE solutions.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and expert demonstrations to customers that highlight NICE CJS product functionality that solve customer gaps.
- Address client concerns and overcome objections to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes in complex situations.
- Effectively influences stakeholders across the customer organization establishing credibility with both business and technical functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in a related business or technical discipline
- MBA desirable
- Minimum 8-years of experience as a presales SE/specialist or solution business consultant with significant experience in delivering advanced tailored demonstrations to executives.
- Experience of the technology industries with particular skills in entrepreneurial environments selling new/innovative products.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in developing relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business stakeholders to sell business value
- Experience in presales for customer experience and customer journey solutions – preferred
- Experience in developing relationships with Marketing or Customer Experience executives – advantage
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel within the United States, Canada and Central/South America
Nexidia, A NICE Analytics Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.