KEY DEPARTMENTAL OBJECTIVES
Nexidia Post Sales is responsible for managing and supporting Clients during and post the delivery of Nexidia Software. Consulting and Managed Analytical Services teams work alongside clients to confirm that the data, that is collected and analysed, results in actionable insights that can be used to address specific concerns, integrating closely with the customers, these teams provide end-to-end solutions as well as program management to drive engagement and usage of the product.
The work associated with these projects includes the creation of actionable insights using the Nexidia Interaction Analytics solution suite, including but not limited to; query development, analysis of audio and text based interactions, interactive reporting views and dashboards, business case development, presentation development and communication to internal and external customers.
The Post-Sales Business Analyst (BA) / Senior Business Analyst (SBA) reports to and is directed by the Director, Managed Analytics and performs work required for the successful delivery of post-sales analytical engagements as part of a project team. The project engagement may include working closely with other BAs (local and remote/outsourced), Client Engagement Managers and Account Managers as appropriate to develop and deliver analysis activities required to support the Post Sales projects.
The role requires effective creativity to approach and explore business hypotheses and provide supporting and actionable analytical evidence to show how operational change would derive business value. Many areas of analysis are similar but some engagements present new problems and require an analytical approach to be crafted for the first time. A primary tool in this analysis that will require mastering by the BA / SBA is Nexidia Query Builder for the creation of contextually accurate speech and text interaction metrics.
This position is not initially customer facing. It has growth potential in line with developing competency across the breadth of the solution suite and depth of analytical and integration functions. There is the potential to introduce client facing tasks such as application demonstrations etc. and the guidance and directing of other BA resources as experience is gained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as a core member of the Nexidia Post-Sales team in the following capacity:
- Understanding of the business objectives of the Analytical Services engagement.
- Understanding of / creation of User Stories to capture the ‘who’, ‘what’ and ‘why’ of client business objectives.
- Development of an analytical approach to the User Story and desired client facing outcome.
- Definition and development of the associated speech/text queries to support the analytical approach.
- Perform analysis of query results and compile information to support the analytical objectives through the Nexidia Interaction Analytics application, leveraging and creating interactive reporting views, visual dashboards, supervisor portals, compliance workflows and word clouds.
- Work with the project team to develop actionable recommendations, business cases and presentations as a result of analysis.
- Participate and contribute to daily stand-up calls on project progress.
- Participate in client calls and presentations as necessary.
- Maintain project documentation and status.
- Research industry knowledge for assigned client(s) using external resources and leveraging internal knowledge.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Support the on-going efforts for standardised methods within Nexidia Post-Sales.
- Keep up to date with Nexidia product releases and develop expertise in their use.
- Understand and adhere to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Other duties as required.
- The candidate should be a native French speaker.
- The candidate will require a very high level of English
- Any additional languages would be of benefit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, creative and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- An inquiring mind, curiosity and desire to understand “why” and answer “so what”.
- Listening skills, specifically around structured call listening.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and an initiative for self-learning.
- Ability to successfully work as a team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-starter. You don’t wait to be asked; you volunteer and consult with others to drive work to completion.
- Interpersonal skills enabling you to operate effectively at all levels; you build strong relationships both in person and when working remotely.
- Good business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm.
- You are organised and experienced at producing project documentation.
- High proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An individual contributor.
- An aptitude to learn and grow and be part of a successful team.
- Evidence of inquisitive disposition and its application in a past or current role.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience working on projects that involve the analysis of specific business areas and the presentation of results and recommendations, ideally with external customers.
- Contact centre experience desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Physical Demands: Occasional overnight stays when supporting ‘on-site’ Projects, and travel by car, train or plane may be required. May also require a minimal level of international travel
- Work environment: Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge business solutions for our prospects and customers. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.