Presales Portfolio Value Principal
The Presales Portfolio Value principal acts as the visionary who supports both the customer and NICE to develop the long term strategic roadmap for the implementation and leveraging of NICE products. The role will provide in depth business consulting to effectively advise and supply current customers and new prospects that are evaluating NICE with a compelling business case (including ROI) and specific value proposition from a long term full portfolio solution perspective. Aligned to key opportunities, they understand and assess comprehensively the customer needs and business drivers to craft recommendations that solve the gaps while demonstrating NICE’s extensive value add in an integrated approach.
• Taking an objective consultative approach, engage in thorough needs assessment interviews with customer C-level executives down to agent/front Line level.
• Understand drivers of profitability, loss, and capital requirements along with KPIs and gaps within the customer organization.
• Manage and interpret customer requirements through astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and match customer gaps and capabilities to a portfolio solution approach across NICE platforms.
• Consult and plan with account executives, industry executive and product management methods to address specific needs of the customer and present a highly differentiated portfolio based value proposition.
• Conceptualize, design and present comprehensive enterprise portfolio solution models that are customized to the customer business drivers and utilize the full portfolio of NICE product offerings. These solutions will bridge the gap between customer needs and Nice vision through developing a strategy that articulates both the products and the value based implementation roadmap over a long term relationship with NICE.
• Draw upon a combination of problem-solving, quantitative analysis and product knowledge to substantiate recommended solutions credibly and influence customers.
• Improve optimization and effectiveness on existing strategies through deep product understanding and applicability.
• Develop new portfolio strategies to improve the applicability of NICE products and enhance the customer experience and engagement.
• Seamless collaboration with the sales account managers, Solution Executives and technical engineers fostering an integrated team approach to building recommended solutions.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the market and throughout the sales cycle.
• Work closely with internal product development groups to influence and ensure the development and delivery of products, services and processes that meet market demand.
• BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field. MBA
• At least 10 years of experience of business consulting experience with products and services that are technology based marketed to sophisticated consumers.
• Exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
• Collaborative approach to building solutions that include working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
• Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
• Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
• Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
• Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding of client needs NICE products and the market.
• Proven ability to demonstrate and transfer knowledge of enterprise software, business solutions and business intelligence
• Externally with customers and decision makers. Internally in tight collaboration with Account Executives, Marketing, Presales Solution Executives, Technical Engineers and Product House.