PORTFOLIO SALES ENGINEER
NICE Portfolio Sales Engineer leads the functional and technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solutions development across NICE’s portfolio through discovery and requirements gathering, validation and demonstration. The Portfolio Sales Engineer must be able to articulate NICE solutions’ value and position NICE’s products to both business and technical users.
- Deliver demonstrations that align the NICE portfolio with the customer’s business challenges
- Identify all functional and technical challenges of assigned accounts
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and use astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Influence and educate clients that NICE’s solution will best satisfy their needs in terms of ease of use, quality, benefit, and value.
- Lead in all technical aspects of the sales process.
- Assist with the definition and execution of successful proof of concepts (POC), where appropriate.
- Actively contribute to a team approach with account executives and overlay teams.
- Provide product feedback and suggestions to Product house.
- Able to promptly respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Professionally and independently conduct discovery conversations and needs analysis for both business and technical topics
As the PSE carries responsibilities for NICE’s cross-platform messaging, technical expertise should include call center operations, telephony and cloud computing
The PSE must be a self-motivated story-teller, with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. The SE must demonstrate a positive “can do” approach combined with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
This role is a fit for someone with a strong technical background who has experience with solution selling. The candidate should like a mix of work and be ready to flex their strong technical aptitude.
- Exceptional presentation and demo capabilities
- Experience customizing and building the storyboard for demos and POC
- Demonstrated success in achieving strategic deal wins
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate from C-level executives down to Agent/Front Line level employees
- Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
- Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
Additional Valuable Skills:
- Contact center technologies, WorkForce Manager/Management, Talent/HR Management, CRM or Business Intelligence experience
- Certifications and knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Hardware platforms & Virtualization
- Vertical market selling experience including Banking, Insurance, Telcos, Healthcare, Travel, and others