The Portfolio Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, developing and promoting the overall value proposition for the entirety of NICE’s Customer Engagement portfolio offerings. This role owns the overall portfolio ‘story’ and value to customers, across all the different NICE product Lines of Business (LoBs), as well as Thought Leadership and Industry-related activities. In addition, the Portfolio Marketing Manager is responsible for internal Sales portfolio enablement, which includes all on-boarding and on-going education and training activities around our NICE solutions and high-level portfolio messaging.
- Craft, design, prepare and deliver the NICE Customer Engagement portfolio story
- Run marketing campaigns and create content carrying the NICE portfolio. messaging, including presentations, white papers, e-books, demonstration tools, videos, blogs, etc.
- Develop new portfolio strategies to improve the applicability of NICE products and enhance the customer experience and engagement.
- Create and present thought leadership content, based on NICE’s capabilities and an understanding of the technological, business and social trends and drivers for transformation within our customer’s organizations.
- Represent NICE’s portfolio and messaging on customer, industry and analyst events, meetings, webinars and conferences, including the NICE Interactions Customer Conference.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements through astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and match customer gaps and capabilities to a portfolio solution approach across NICE platforms.
- Conceptualize, design and present comprehensive enterprise portfolio solution models that are customized to a particular customer’s business drivers and utilize the full portfolio of NICE product offerings.
- Create and manage internal portfolio sales enablement material, deliver sales education, both as part of on-boarding (sales boot camp) and as part of on-going training (weekly global sales education webinars, global sales Kick Off breakouts).
- Seamless collaboration with Sales Account Executives and Sales Managers, Product Marketing, Marketing and Product Management, fostering an integrated team approach to building integrated NICE portfolio messaging.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the market and throughout the sales cycle.
- BA or BS from an accredited university in Business, Sales or Marketing field. Sciences and Engineering degrees also considered. MBA an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- At least 5 years of experience of business experience with software products and services that are technology-based and marketed to Enterprise consumers.
- Exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Expansive knowledge of NICE, our products, markets, customers and competitors considered a very strong advantage.
- Collaborative approach to building solutions that include working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership, and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex marketing activities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding of client needs NICE products and the market.
- Proven successful ability to demonstrate and transfer knowledge of enterprise software, business solutions and business intelligence. Training background considered a strong advantage
- Externally with customers and decision makers, market analysts, marketing consulting firms, content providers and design professional. Internally in tight collaboration with Account Executives and Sales Managers, Product Marketing, Marketing and Product Management.