At NICE Actimize we build software to help financial institutions around the world stop criminals before they steal money from you or your bank; stop the flow of money to terrorists and those that sponsor them; and support stable and fair capital markets. We work with the leading banks, brokerages, market authorities, insurers, traditional and emerging payment providers – delivering advanced technology at the leading edge of this arms race.
As Product Manager on the Platform team you will have direct impact on product strategy and the success of the complete product portfolio – working in support of our various lines of business. You will get to work with great clients and users, technologists and domain experts while enabling them to be successful with big data technology, advanced analytics, and superior user experience – at scale.
If have proven yourself in bringing the right solutions to the right problems, while working in a growing software business, we are interested in you. If you are interested in a high profile product leadership role, working hard in a high performing team, with opportunity for a significant business and market impact you will want to connect with us.
- Gather, map and prioritize product requirements from all stakeholders (e.g., Clients, Lines of Business, Sales, Professional Services).
- Lead product management for one or more Platform products
- Define and deliver on a product plan that aligns with business strategy
- Champion key features and initiatives internally and externally in the market
- Lead and support various traditional and emerging product marketing activities
- Ensure CSAT and value realization of products.
- Act as market and solution expert.
- 4 years+ experience in Enterprise Software Product Management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with data science – data discovery and analytics a MUST
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong technical skills, self-learning ability, and curiosity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Experience outside the office walls – working with users, client management, analysts, and industry experts
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Experience in financial services industry, particularly around risk and compliance a PLUS
- Product Management certifications – such as PDMA, 280 Group, or Pragmatic Marketing a PLUS