NICE is the leading force in innovative Contact Center management. At the Cloud Line of Business, we're building NICE's cloud-based contact center management solution – CXone. We are looking for a creative and brilliant-minded Product Manager to lead mission-critical initiatives, such as Data Lake orchestration, security implementation, driving compliance, and managing application performance.
- Be the technical product owner of the Data Lake team, one of the core platform components.
- Define the feature sets, business requirements, measures of success, and roadmap
- Guide the team with clear goals and priorities
- Lead the suite non-functional requirements (such as security, performance, data retention and recovery, compliance and more) across all applications: security, performance, data retention and recovery, compliance, etc…
- You’re expected to work in a global environment, using agile methodologies and CI/CD best practices.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience, MBA – a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant product management experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality products and driving change.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Communicating effectively at all levels, from executive management to individual contributor
- Ability to work successfully with internal stakeholders and analyze their needs and requirements
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure design (e.g. DB, performance, security, networking, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data technologies – a big plus
Soft skills - MUST
- Mange without authority characteristic
- Passionate about delivering quality products that meet customer expectations
- Motivated, fast learner and self-managed
- A team player with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills