Development of state of the art applications, data integrations and server components for voice, video and screen recording, playback and analysis for Security customers worldwide.Scope & Responsibilities:
Design, implementation, developer-level test and support of GUI, server and interface components, using C# and C++ in multi-threaded, multi-server environments.
The majority of work is on product development, with some work on project-specific development and supporting customer product. Developments vary from a few staff-months to 20+ staff-years, and team size varies from individual work up to 15+ people. Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
Education & Background
The successful candidate is likely to have a degree in an engineering subject and min 5 years’ experience in software development, of which a significant part should be in the development of complex systems.
The ideal candidate is a rapid learner, self-motivated and a good communicator and problem solver. A high quality of work is also particularly important.
- SQL Server
- Windows development tools
- Design OOD
- TCP IP (IP Networking)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of designing for mitigation of OWASP risks
- Experience in design of secure systems
- Microsoft Visual Studio, .Net, WCF, XML, CTI, WiX/NSIS
- Integration, Network Security, Unity, ElasticSearch
- Experience of breaking down complex market requirements into secure, scalable and resilient system designs
- Experience in Full Development Lifecycle
- Experience of Real-time environments
- Experience in audio would be an advantage.
- Experience in Agile Development Process