NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience
We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our Customer Engagement Solutions deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience and understand the voice of customers. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
Plan and control the diverse activities required to deliver projects to customers on time, on budget and with the required quality, despite risks and issues. Lead activities to foresee risks and issues and create the required mitigation plans.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Implement solutions according to the NICE project management methodology aligned with customer requirements; ensure quality and timely delivery of products and services.
2. Determine resource requirements, manage project scope, and scheduling. Prepare communication, risks, and issue mitigations plans. Manage project budget.
3. Provide effective communication and act as a single point of contact for the customers, both internally and externally.
4. Define project tasks and prepare project plans. Monitor, manage, and communicate project progress. Manage project scope and scope changes. Manage & motivate the team assigned to the project. Provide feedback regarding their performances.
5. Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and suggestions for future improvements. Contribute to project management methodology improvements. Provide assessment of project results.
6. Manage project related revenue and revenue forecast. Keep management systems updated to reflect revenue forecasting.
Qualifications / Education:
- Proven technical aptitude, and relevant experience in the field and industry NICE operates in
- Development and management of budgets
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision
- Project staffing and staff management, including training needs
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management (people)
- Crisis management
- Communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of PM tools. PMI certification desirable
- Task minded, detail oriented
Stage I – Developing Expertise
Stage II – Expanding Boundaries
Stage III – Managing Complexity
Stage IV – Owning a Professional Domain
Collaborates with team members to achieve results
- Actively engages others in work processes to expand and broaden professional domain knowledge
- Influences others to achieve professional advancement
- Effectively manages complexity and change in his /her professional domain
- Influences within and across domains to promote the professional domain
- Expands system knowledge and capabilities
- Follows pre-allocated task and processes, may contribute to definitions
- Holds full domain responsibility
- Displays conceptual thinking and professional discretion in domain
- Applies independent judgment
- Applies ongoing professional discretion
- Problem solves in new settings
- Proactively seeks for improvement within and across domains
- Proactively seeks for synergies that contribute to overall company business
- Takes broad external and internal perspectives into account