As part of the Actimize R&D team, this role will be responsible for leading and implementing software performance best practices, governance and testing. This is cross-R&D organization role, interacting with all relevant R&D teams, guiding and advancing the practice of performance measurement and better coding.
- Leading the software performance verification and improvement practice across the company.
- Leading the development of the relevant performance testing and reporting infrastructure.
- Providing R&D teams with guidance on performance testing and best practices.
- Track different products' performance maturity and drive improvements.
- Experience with Software architecture
- Experience with implementing performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with performance measurement tools.
- Experience with Java/Scala/Python.
- Experience with RDBMS systems, specifically troubleshooting performance issues.
- Can-do attitude.
- A collaborator with excellent communication skills.
Note: this is not a managerial position.