NICE InContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
The NICE InContact EMEA organisation is growing. We are hiring and welcome applications for the position of Partner Implementation-Account Manager.
Location: UK-home office based
This position, depending on the types of projects onto which he or she is deployed, will be responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer and partner expectations and satisfaction, configuring inContact products based on best practices and customer requirements, delivering basic training and supporting proactively in go lives, coordinating inter-departmental activities within inContact, tracking time and status within inContact systems, and other tasks related to the success of his or her engagement.
The Partner Implementation/Account Manager is a partner-facing, non-billable position chartered and engaging partners in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around inContact products, the contact center industry, and other contact centre ecosystem topics including CRM, telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, social media, and others while project managing the implementation of inContact products.
Interaction with partners will be done via phone, email, chat and WebEx, with face to face meetings as necessary and/or appropriate. This position will work both independently and in concert with Sales,Services, Technical Support, Technical Success and other teams to ensure the highest levels of customer success beyond just his/her assigned accounts, providing a collaborative solution that will leave the customer with a positive experience and a product that meets their needs.
As a Partner Implementation/Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Support Certified, Resell, UCaaS, and VAR partners, providing the necessary level of engagement to foster successful relationships, creating and/or sharing documented process requirements to internal and external resources.
- Assist development of inContact Engagement Models with new Partners, defining the partners desired involvement level with the implementing team and training all parties on the model
- Delivering product training to Nice Incontact customer or partners as necessary
- As their account management professional, be the assigned accounts' single point of contact to our company, and engage resources across several teams as needed to resolve their issues and requests
- Partnering with other inContact employees and teams (technical support, professional services, product management, engineering, etc.), ensure that all technical challenges and other issues/cases/requests are being handled properly, are within SLA targets, and are progressing toward resolution.
- Demonstrate superior in depth knowledge of inContact products and associated technologies, especially those employed by assigned accounts
- Ensure that all communication, interactions, assignments, details and actions are clear, effective, timely (within established SLA), and are logged into the CRM system
- Appropriately contribute to and take charge of meetings, calls and other discussions to convey ownership, organization, progress and direction. This may be required for accounts other than those assigned to you
- Tactfully, confidently and professionally communicate with all stakeholders, especially in emotionally-charged and escalated situations, bringing people together with the common goal of resolving issues and accelerating the customer's success
- Lead assigned partners in preparation for go-live, and build confidence with them as they begin using our products in a live environment
- Identify opportunities to improve or modify products and services to improve customer effectiveness and experience, and recommend those improvements through proper channels, driving product/services enhancements and development
- Employ an assertive yet positive attitude in working with others to create standardized and consistent processes and to improve process issues that cause inefficiency, risk, missed targets, and frustration
- Participation in these activities does not detract from the service, value, and outcomes provided to assigned accounts
- Occasional travel (up to 25%) required, visiting customer sites and attending company meetings
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned or needed
via the NICE Career site, LinkedIn or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE InContact is an Equal Opportunities Employer