Nice is looking for an experienced energetic Order Management Specialist to assume the role in the US. Order Management Specialist is a key role in the Delivery organization working closely on the front line with sales, services and finance teams to ensure customer satisfaction and meet commercial commitments
A day in the life of an Order Management Specialist,
- Review submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to OM according to NICE Booking policy.
- Partner with business units to represent their business within Delivery and Order Management team
- A familiarity with contracts and orders processing and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy.
- Understand Contracts and Orders bookings in the BI system to ensure accurate reflection for all stakeholders.
- Works with Sales and Collections to assist resolution to customer billing investigations and disputes
- Challenging legacy policies and procedures that complicate quote, order, invoice, credit, commissions, and revenue processing, understanding the flexibility for change, and formulating creative solutions or workaround based on that analysis.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Coordinate with Sales Ops and assist in AE training
- Contributes ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes, and procedures
- Participate in projects involving technical and processing concepts providing recommendations
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Renewals, Collections, Compensation, Rev Rec., Legal, and other internal resources as appropriate.
Required Skills & Experience for an Order Management Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ customer order management or sales support experience in the IT industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues, juggle multiple projects and tasks, and to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Thrives in a team environment
- Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively
- ERP – Oracle experience a plus
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work independently