The main purpose of this role is to manage the effective running of the Facilities Services function for our office located in a multi tenanted building. You will need to ensure systems and services are delivered professionally and efficiently and liaise with the Building Management firm and external contractors. Additionally a proactive approach will be taken to ensure the prompt resolution of all day-to-day problems associated with the running of office premises.
Experience of managing an office of 90+ people that is part of a global business is essential along with a background managing Health & Safety requirements - NEBOSH cert desirable and Finance.
- Manage smooth day to day running of the NICE Southampton office and facilities.
- Responsible for the management of routine maintenance, repair and any internal moves.
- Act as key point of contact with cleaning company and other key personnel in the multi tenanted building including security, ground floor reception, contractors and engineers.
- Monitor office hygiene, access routes, plan rooms, air conditioning and lift services
- Implement new office processes and procedures in line with NICE global policies
- Coordinate bookings of large office meetings and office events
- Carry out the New Starter Induction process for all new employees starting in Southampton ensuring a smooth transition
- Assist with NICE company client external and internal audits when necessary
- Identify and evaluate suppliers for office equipment (working closely with the Purchasing department) as due diligence to ensure that stocks are maintained.
- Initiate office related purchase requests and liaise with Accounts Payable Department for office related invoices
- Provide assistance and support where needed to the Telecoms Administrator when required
- Review regularly office storage and arrange archiving as necessary.
- Ensure safety and security of staff and visitors
- Implement a monthly Health and Safety Risk Assessment Sheet and maintain a 'Facilities Book' to record health and safety emergencies, mechanical and electrical items and all furniture and fittings related items.
- Maintain Accident Book
- Ensure compliance with building security procedures.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are fully implemented and maintained and to act as Health and Safety Incident Control Officer for all emergency situation.
- Organise and update Fire Wardens and First Aiders as necessary and organize mandatory training.
- Previous experience of working in an Office Manager/Facilities/Administrative role is essential
- Experience of working in a multi tenanted building would be a strong advantage
- Health and Safety qualification or experience in managing Health and Safety is essential
- Proactive and flexible approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise and excellent time keeping
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build and develop effective professional working relationships
- Strong proven written and verbal communication skills