The main purpose of this role is to provide a safe, efficient and pleasant working environment for around 100 - 150 NICE employees in Bangalore.
- Manage smooth day to day running of the NICE Bangalore office and facilities.
- Manage the effective running of the Facilities Services function for our office located in a multi tenanted building in Bangalore.
- Responsible for the management of routine maintenance, repair and any internal moves.
- Act as key point of contact with cleaning company and other key personnel in the multi tenanted building including security, ground floor reception, contractors and engineers.
- Monitor office hygiene, access routes, plan rooms, air conditioning and lift services
- Implement new office processes and procedures in line with NICE global policies
- Coordinate bookings of large office meetings, trainings, catering, and office events
- Carry out the New Starter Induction process for all new employees starting in Bangalore, ensuring a smooth transition
- Assist with NICE company client external and internal audits when necessary
- Identify and evaluate suppliers for office equipment (working closely with the Purchasing department) as due diligence to ensure that stocks are maintained.
- Initiate office related purchase requests and liaise with Accounts Payable Department for office related invoices
- Provide assistance and support where needed to the IT & Telecoms when required
- Familiar with statutory compliance requirements
- Ensure safety and security of staff and visitors
- Implement a monthly Health and Safety Risk Assessment Sheet
- Ensure compliance with building security procedures.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are fully implemented and maintained and to act as Health and Safety Officer for all emergency situation.
- Organise and update Fire Wardens and First Aiders as necessary and organize mandatory training.
- Physical security; ensure that the security agency is aligned with NICE’s physical security policy, regular trainings for the security guards are being conducted, agency is compliant with the statutory regulations.
- Support new hire on-boarding process
- Maintain accurate employee records on-site including absence records
- Support HR with employee exit process
- Coordinate Leavers equipment return
- Execute office social plan (events and gifts) in conjunction with HR and senior manager on-site.
- Review and approve employees’ expense claims before submitting them for payment
- Review all invoices before submitting them for payment
- Previous experience of working in an Office Administrator/Executive role is essential
- Experience of working in a multi tenanted building would be a strong advantage
- Health and Safety qualification or experience in managing Health and Safety is essential
- Highly organised and able to manage a diverse and busy workload
- A proactive and flexible approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise and excellent time keeping
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build and develop effective professional working relationships
- Strong proven written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of dealing with other support functions (IT, Finance, HR, Operations) where these functions may be based remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently,
- Good negotiation skills and procurement knowledge - an advantage
- Mature and pleasant personality
- 3-5 years working experience as an Office Admin, managing office with above 200 employees
- Experience in administration in a IT/ITES company – advantage
- BA/BCom Degree
- Post-Graduation an advantage