As part of the Cloud Operations team, we are looking for talented and innovative NetDevOps and Security professional to take part in building and maintaining highly available, secure and resilient cloud environments to host solutions that will make up the next generation offering of Nice Actimize. The NetDevOps and Security engineer will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and be part of the cloud revolution.
• Network uptime, optimization, and change management for all cloud environments
• Implement, configure and maintained top level security tools from the edge to the machine level
• Support the development on top of the cloud environments
• Work with the security department to ensure the highest standards and certifications for our environments
• Ensure cost efficiency of all cloud environments
• 4+ years of Networking experience
• 2+ years of Linux skills
• 2+ years of experience with AWS and/or other cloud technologies
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, etc.
• Passion for new technologies.
• Team player and excellent personal skills